ALL US States
- Gypsum Board Belts
Texas - Bauxite
- 40.6 kims of 36" wide ST900 steel Cord Conveyor Belting, the Longest Single flight system in the World.
Florida - Phosphate
- Installation and Hot Vulcanized splicing of a 3 meter wide by 70 mm thick filter belt.
Texas - Lignite
- Installation and hot vulcanizes splicing of a 1,800 fest long by 84" wide ST2000 Semperit conveyor belt on a bucket wheel excavator
Boston - Tunnelling
- Installation and hot vulcanized splicing of a Flexowell high angle conveyor belt
Great Lakes - Shipping
- Responsible for the installation and hot vulcanized splicing of a 120" and 96" wide "sandwich style" conveyor belt on a 1,000 foot self unloading ship
Los Angeles - Port
- Responsible for the installation and hot vulcanization of a ContiTech 5 ply 96" wide conveyor belt on a ship loader/unloader
Puerto Rico - Cement
- Conveyor belt installation of a major cement producing facility
Mexico - Gypsum Board Belts.
Saudi Arabia - Iron and Steel
- Responsible for installation and hot vulcanized splicing of conveyor systems for an expansion project
Colombia, La Loma
- Responsible from the removal and wind-up of 28,000 feet of 72" wide ST3150 steel cord belt form a US copper mine, including inspection and repairs of the belt in our shop prior to its delivery to Colombia.
Peru - Copper
- Responsible for the sale and technical assistance in the installation of multiple BeltWall corrugated sidewall belts.
Atlantic Ocean - Shipping
- Responsible for the installation and hot vulcanized splicing of conveyor belts on multiple ocean faring self unloader ships.
Colombia – Gypsum Board Belts
Chile – Gypsum Board Belts